Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks Ma!

Like I said in my previous entry, this is quite a busy time for me & my hubby. Awaiting the arrival of our first born, the final stages of our house's construction( c/o a loan from Pop), who has the time to look for house accessories & fixtures, right? My mom, that's who! I know she's super busy as well, but she manages to sneak us into her schedule. She took care of the house's tiles, water closets, lights, cabinet handles, etc. I can't thank her enough. That's the difference between me & her, I can't even find the strength to go to the supermarket to buy fresh milk, & there she goes & buys all these stuff for the house. *sniff* I wonder how I will be as a mom? yikes! I do hope I'll be good enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin