Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
- Woke up at around 11:30 A.M. Slept at 4 A.M.
- Online all afternoon.
- Made Angel Hair Pasta with Tuna Pesto sauce. It was ok, not too salty. Not bad, but not spectacular either.
- Went to GMall with Ron & his parents. Had dinner at Gerry's Grill. I love the Dinakdakan, & the four seasons shake. We also ordered Chopsuey(more veggies please!), and chargrilled tuna belly.
- Planning to go to the Ob-Gyne tomorrow, since I had mild spotting this afternoon. Didn't feel any pain yet whatsoever. Hopefully everything is ok.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
2. Ron had a busy day ahead of him so he dropped me off at my parents house after lunch.
3. My family & I went to Chimes Specialty Store in Gov. Sales St. I ended up buying my cousin, Janice's gift, and a tube of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for myself. Power Hub already has their own shop beside Chimes. It's heaven for gadget geeks, especially Apple lovers, and those looking to dress up their gadgets.
4. Another item that caught my eye at Chimes is a T-shirt that had the text, "Friends don't let friends drink alone". hahaha
5. We had dinner at "Banana Leaf" with Adrian (my brother), and his girlfriend Aisha.
2. Mustela Newborn set (got good reviews from the girltalk forums & a bestseller at the babycenter website. Only available for pre-order online.)
4. Nokia E71, E63(not pictured) or E66 (Still undecided but gravitating towards the e71. My old phone needs to rest.). The difference between the e71 & E63 is that the latter only has 2MP while the e71 has 3.2MP. Also their bodies are different, e63 is made of plastic casing while the e71 has a light metal casing daw. Of course the E63 is cheaper than both the E71 & E66.
5. Canon Powershot G10 (14.7 megapixels! For family outings & trips, because my DSLR is sometimes just too big to fit in the diaper bag hehe. And the vintage look of this camera is quite charming.)
6. Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup( Also got good reviews from makeup artists. And they have a safe rating at the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety database website.I don't think it's available in Davao yet.)