Sunday, December 21, 2008

Midnight Sale Rush

And so began a very exhausting night of last minute gift shopping. Imagine a pregnant woman, all 180 lbs. of her & an additional 4 bags of gifts. But what actually hurt the most were my legs... Here I go again with all my complaining hahaha. It's my own fault that I didn't buy those gifts before I got huge. I'm really glad that it's all done (at least the gift search), I can't remember the last time I loathed shopping :). Hmmm I used to enjoy this activity immensely.
Anyway, Ron and I had dinner at Basti's Brew in Victoria Plaza. I have to admit, I really miss coffee. Instead, I had tuna pesto & strawbery shake(yummy), fuel for marathon gift hoarding. As usual I forgot to take pictures of the food and the place. I'm such a lousy blogger hahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin