Sunday, December 21, 2008

The day that was...

1. Ron and I had Lunch with his parents at Hanoi, a local Vietnamese Restaurant, and also one of our favorite restaurants in Davao. Their fried spring roll is a must try. We also ordered crabs with garlic & butter sauce, sweet & sour lapu-lapu, steamed spring roll, and vegetables with noodles.

2. Ron had a busy day ahead of him so he dropped me off at my parents house after lunch.

3. My family & I went to Chimes Specialty Store in Gov. Sales St. I ended up buying my cousin, Janice's gift, and a tube of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for myself. Power Hub already has their own shop beside Chimes. It's heaven for gadget geeks, especially Apple lovers, and those looking to dress up their gadgets.

4. Another item that caught my eye at Chimes is a T-shirt that had the text, "Friends don't let friends drink alone". hahaha

5. We had dinner at "Banana Leaf" with Adrian (my brother), and his girlfriend Aisha.

2 comments:

dio t'ama said...

Wish you the best on your coming baby.

Honey said...

thanks freddie! Happy holidays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin