Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank You For This Day...

I'm also grateful for:
  1. My son Jacob, for continuing to inspire me everyday, and for making me want to be a better person, especially a good mother. Since I had you, all the plans I had for myself didn't seem so important anymore. I do wish and hope for you to grow up to be like your Dad; strong, intelligent, sensitive, loving, and God fearing.

  2. My husband Ron, also for inspiring me, calming me, for making me feel secure and protected, and for loving me. Your smile never fails to brighten my day.

  3. My parents for being so supportive and understanding. And for being very patient.

  4. My wonderful parents in-law. For always making time for us.

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..also same things as the above. Only that the husband is Hansel, the child is Casey instead of Jacob, my own parents, my in-laws. :)

...Pit Senyor, Mela!

Honey said...

Pit Senyor Maris. Thanks for viewing! :)

Ron Reyes said...

I am thankful for you, Honey. For Jacob, for Dolly and Jun, for Carmen and Alan...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin