Thursday, July 16, 2009
Michael's Onset Accident
CNN posted the 25-year old video of Michael Jackson's onset accident during this taping for a Pepsi commercial. The fireworks went off too early. This event may have triggered his addiction to prescription painkillers, they say. You can see that he was completely unaware of it until he reached the bottom of the stairs. Marlon Brando's son was the one who first reacted and tried to put off the fire. When he got up, he clearly had a bald spot on his head and he was distraught. I can only imagine how painful that must be. He suffered second and third degree burns on his face and scalp.