Friday, August 21, 2009

Food Trip - Spirale Ristorante

Anyway, break muna. I'm still weepy from my last post.

Spirale Ristorante is an Italian restaurant in Davao City. It's one of my favorite restaurants by the way. My brother arrived from a business trip in Manila so our mom treated us to dinner to this delish resto in Damosa, Lanang. This restaurant is beside Caffe Firenzo.

Some of the dishes:
Gamberi Ali Olio. My advice, the sauce is an excellent dip for the Focaccia.


Italian Pot Roast. A beef dish. Very tender and tasty.


Focaccia


Chicken Parmigiana


Another beef dish. And like the lousy blogger that I am, I forgot the name of the dish. I also wasn't able to take a picture of the pizza(frutti di mare), and dessert(triple lemon pie). Darn.


Must do it again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin