Monday, December 7, 2009

A Piece of Me - December 2009 Edition

This month....I like: To finally finish my Christmas shopping. Was in Manila for the weekend and ended up buying stuff for me, Jacob and Ron, instead of the people on my list. Can't help it!
I'd also like to finish planning for Jacob's first birthday party next month (January 3). The pressure is on!

I don't like: Last minute shopping. So stressful!

I want you to know: This is Jacob's first Christmas.

I've planned: To have a peaceful Christmas.

I want to say to someone special: Thank you for the Manila trip hon. We needed that!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

christmas is only a few weeks away... gotta get a move on :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Mela & Jacob!;)

Toothfairy said...

happy new year, wow you haven't posted since this last piece of me game! And I was here to check the new one... everything ok?

loves

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin